Thursday, April 9, 2015

Introduction

My name is Scotty Raul I am a Senior at South University in pursuit of my Bachelor Degree in Information Technology Computer Science.  I am 37 years old born and raised from Riviera Beach, Fl.  I have 4 kids with three different mothers. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, ages ranging from 10 - 17.  I work at King Hynudai in Deerfield Beach selling cars.  If you need a car or know anyone need car don't hesitate to contact I will get you a great deal.  I have took Mr. Hamlin course before and got an A, so if anyone needs help I am always willing to help.  Once I graduate I plan on going to another school not sure which one yet, to pursue my MBA.

2 comments:

  1. I have been at South University for two years and I am pursuing a BSN. I was born and lived mostly in Russia, I have a masters of accounting there but it did not transfer. Hopefully I'll become a nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement on the first blog that I have ever posted. I am starting to get a hang of how this all works and am beginning to really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete