Sunday, March 15, 2015

TECHNOLOGY TAKEOVER BIG DATA

We are coming to the end of the semester finally.  I really didn't do as well as I wanted to with work full time and school full time this semester.  I missed a couple blogs, but at the end of the day I had to stay late at work and was exhausted selling cars, if I don't sell bills don;t get paid lol.  This blog is the closest to my career field for my degree as we have had.  Big Data is the catchword for data being transmitted.  Could you imagine how life would be if there was a limit to data no matter what you were doing?  You could be in the hospital (whelp you have exceeded your data, connection shutdown) there goes that patient, the nurse or doctor didn't receive how much of a dose to give the patient.  Another example your in the courtroom (data exceeded) too bad I guess that vital piece of evidence cant be sent over, give him life lol.  You can see with the way our everyday life depends on data, we have become so dependent, just don't see how the world would operate if we didn't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment