Monday, March 2, 2015

PEER EVALUATION ROUND 2

This week we had another student review and critique our Doc 2 papers.  I like the idea of being evaluated by someone other than the teacher before we turn the paper in.  I feel like another student and a second set of eyes can give me another perspective on the paper.  With this paper I was kind of going in many different directions on how to write and organize the paper.  There wasn't really a lot of references for the topic, however there was a lot of opinionated journals on the subject of which is better when pursuing a career in IT, degree or certifications.  I read various articles and journals and really started to get my vision I was looking for.  The evaluates pointed out  good grammatical errors within the paper. Another student also pointed out some good points I could use to go more in depth on my paper to give a better understanding on the subject.  I am looking forward to more advice and helpful hints in writing this paper.

2 comments:

  1. I would agree with you about having another set of eyes looking at the Document. It is always helpful because they may see things that the first person didn't. I like the idea of more than one student or teacher looking at my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all now more preapred than we were for doc 1 wich is a good thing now we know waht to look for whe peer reviewing and what to expect when you get yours back. in all I think it's been a great experience to all.

    ReplyDelete