Thursday, March 19, 2015

BLOGGING

This week is the final week of the class, wasn't too bad just missed a couple blogs.  Working 80 hours a week and going to school full time has been a mission. I like the aspect of blogging it definitely helps us learn to write better.  However the amount of blogs a week was a little much with the responses just a lot to keep up with.  I did learn a lot from the other students in the class post though.  I am taking ENG 3 next semester with Mr. Hamon again so blogging will be part of my life for another semester.  This time I plan to be more prepared than this semester though.

2 comments:

  1. yeah blogging helps improve your writing and interact with others you never thought you would relate to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should point out that you write much better now than you did the first time you were in my class. I think blogging is responsible for some of that improvement.

    ReplyDelete