Saturday, February 7, 2015

PEER REVIEW

This week we were assigned to review each others group's papers for Doc 1.  I wasn't in class unfortunately so I didn't get to participate.  However I have has similar assignments having taken Mr. Hamon class before. The peer review is a great way to write a better paper for many reason.  The first reason is who better to have for an audience then your peers, someone who will criticize but in a good way meaning you wont get feedback like this paper sucks, or I don't know what you are writing this paper for, and other abusive constructive criticism.  Another great reason for peer review is the help with editing and proofreading your papers.  I look forward to next week being in class so I can get the constructive criticism on my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment