Friday, February 20, 2015

Ethics In The IT World

DOC 2 here we go!! So on our next document we are writing for class is the evaluation of issues occurring in our future career choice.  There are many issues arising in the Computer Science field, especially the IT field.  The issue I will take my stance on is the ethical dilemma that is occurring in the IT field.  With the access to the internet so easy these days in the corporate world at work, too many employees are utilizing the internet for the wrong reasons while at work.  However these same sites they are being criticized for accessing are the same sites that the managers and owners of these corporations are using to base some of their hiring off of.  Is this not a catch 22?  Facebook, Instagram,  Twitter, among st other social media sites.  I feel like your off hours outside the job life should not affect your status at work unless they interact with each other.  I will go in depth more once I start writing my paper.

2 comments:

  1. This should be a very interesting Doc. I would love to know more about the ethic and IT. It will be interesting to view your point about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good star to your paper cant wait to see where it goes alot of good points

    ReplyDelete