Monday, February 23, 2015

IS IT BETTER TO GET A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATIONS

I already knew I would end up changing my DOC 2 paper, and changing the subject.  So with that being said my new topic is the highly debatable is it better when trying to get into the IT field is it better to go for your Bachelors degree or is it better to get a bunch of certifications?  This paper can go many different directions, I have always been the own to believe that there is no substitute to a College degree.  That is my stance the degree gets you in the door then you have time to go get certified in different areas, such as Microsoft, Primavera, Share Point, and other widely used programs.  Well I guess it's back to my paper and starting over from the ethics approach.  This paper is turning out to be harder than I thought.  The hardest part is this more of an persuasion paper with your opinions, this makes it harder to find references to support your stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment