Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Reverse Class

This is my last semester at South University, so I decided to write about one of the best ideas I got to be a participant of while in school.  Mr. Hammon does a reverse class, which means homework and assignments in class and reading and lectures at home.  I love it! This was so helpful since I am also a full time worker that works 80 hours a week, along with a full time student.  Mr Hammon allow us too still do our job, and logon from home to participate in class.  This was so helpful, he also is a click away whenever you need help.  The wiki lol that's another subject, although I did get the hang of the Wiki at the end.  The reverse classroom should be implemented in other classes, students would really appreciate it I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment