Sunday, June 14, 2015

Final Blog


I have never been one to really write anything on the internet, not really into the Instagram, Twitter, and definitely not Facebook.  however the blogging in College is a good idea because it allow us to connect among different students.  Blogs is also a place that may be utilized to ask questions or seek help with a specific topic.  Another great use for blogs is to review different products, movies, or Cd's.  Blogs has helped throughout my 4 years here at South, and I will probably still look at and read blogs after I graduate next week.  They really give you some good information if you find the right ones.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Scotty on your graduation. I have learned a lot from bogging and this is my second year. This company I work with also Blog. I commented on a survey that was sent to my job and they called me to let me know I can read my comment on their blog. I thought that was so neat. Well Good luck into your new journey.

    ReplyDelete