Thursday, June 4, 2015

Do You Fear Death

Some say Im a little different then many, because one fear I have never had is death.  I always felt that your day is already chosen for you to die, you never know that day of course.  No matter what that is your day to die, you could be just walking out your house, you may just get that old, you may be robbing a bank, you can be doing anything and at the snap of a finger your dead. I have seen so many people die it is sad, from drive by's as I was right by the person at that time, from execution style, car accidents, or just old age.  I guess that why I am emotionless to death.  I have even faced death a couple times and won.  Don't misunderstand I am in no way trying to chase death, but I ill never fear it either

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Not many people enjoy answering that question. I don't fear death, for some I do. But, all in all I believe death is something people should not fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad knowing how people get do desensitize to death. =( I've watched people die in front of me, and it still makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no loner fear death and great post!

    ReplyDelete