Sunday, June 7, 2015

Doc 2 Finished

Finally Doc 2 has come to a finish.  I was delighted to finally see the good old essay.  I feel like now I can go back and complete the Wiki assignment also.  I learned a lot about Langston Hughes and the poems he wrote.  I also learned the true history of the Harlem Renaissance.  The APA part wasnt that hard, until we got to the references and citations, seems like there are so many correct ways to do APA, but each teacher has their own preference.  I had an advantage because I have taken Mr. Hamon's class 3 different times, so I kind of known what to expect.  Even though Mr. Hamon is hard on us sometimes, I have noticed that I have become a much better writer since my first year in college and have taken Mr. Hamon class.  Well that's all for English 3, and my degree at South University it was fun on to the next chapter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased that it worked for you—even the Wikipedia assignment, which focused you on the research. How can I make it more interesting and engaging?

    ReplyDelete