Monday, May 18, 2015

My Fiance's Ring

My fiance mom had died and left her a diamond ring.  There is nothing in the world that will make her take that ring off.  That was the last item her mom ever gave her the day she passed on her death bed.  My finance lost her mom at the age of 16.  This was also the same time she had a miscarriage and lost a baby.  That ring means the world to her.  The ring represents her love, her loyalty, her heart, her sadness missing her mom.  I guess the ring I gave her will always be second lol, but thats ok.  The only thing I tell her jokingly is to remember the price tag that was once on my ring. Im just playing though, actually I'm not.

4 comments:

  1. I bet how much the mother ring means to her, it is like her last gift that she would have forever.
    On the other hand you too funny about telling her about the price, let me tell you for me my mother ring would be first than any other ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been really hard for your fiancé to lose her mother. It is great that you can have a sense of humor for you ring coming in second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last part made me actually LOL! I'm sorry for your fiancé's loss. I would definitely treasure anything that was given to me by a dying parent. Although your engagement ring has a different symbol and meaning from her mother's ring, I'm sure she loves them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great symbol for her, I think that rings will always mean a lot to her. I am sure your ring is very meaningful to her as well

    ReplyDelete