Wednesday, May 6, 2015

GOOD OL WIKI

Well I have been voicing my opinion on the Wiki project.  I have since found a couple break through s though.  The first is I finally found where I will make my contribution. I will add to the background, and talk more about the times the poem was written for the weary blues.  The poem is more than just the jazz aspect, and reading over it more and more I am starting to see the meaning from where Poe is coming from.  The poem is also more about segregation and the struggle for African Americans and how music was their therapy to take their mind away their safe haven.  Finally I'm starting to see this project come together.  There was also some citations missing in the Wiki for the poem.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least now me have an outline provides to better organize this crazy mad scientist project!

    ReplyDelete