Saturday, May 23, 2015

ALMOST DONE !!!

This week we were allowed to pick one subject of our own to write a blog about.  I chose to write about it's almost over.  Four years passed I m exhausted working full time and school full time was a feat thats all I can say.  June 20 I finally walk the stage and get my degree.  There have been some good teachers that really got me through this journey.  Dr. Sedlack, Mrs. Ramirez an online instructor, and Mr. Hammon, those were my most influential instructors, they was always there for questions and to give me help.  There was weeks where I was working 85 a hours a week, and they always understood and gave me a little more time to turn in my assignments. It has been fun but I am so glad this journey is almost over.

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. I feel your pain and your story is almost like me working full-time and come to class but you what scarify is the best no matter what this journey bring us it will be worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to the end of your journey!! I too, can't wait for that day to come for me. I wish you the best of luck in the future and in your career!

    ReplyDelete