Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blogging in College

Blogging In College

I have never been one to really write anything on the internet, not really into the Instagram, Twitter, and definitely not Facebook.  however the blogging in College is a god idea because it allow us to connect among different students.  Blogs is also a place that may be utilized to ask questions or seek help with a specific topic.  Another great use for blogs is to review different products, movies, or Cd's.  I recently used a blog from a college student to learn how to solve some problems in Statistics, it helped to an extent I just SUCK at Statistics lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I to am not into the whole blogging thing. I do think that it is good we can communicate amongst our peers in class. As for STATISTICS......do not like it at all. lol

    ReplyDelete